Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: So the other day...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Megsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I was drivin around North Little Rock, and WAH LA, there it was, Waffle House, in all of it's shiny glory.
    I've now eaten there 3 times. I loved them all! Okay okay, that's not true, I agree more with Shatzy than anyone on the fact that Waffle House is bad, but I eat there more than her, so I must be more accepting of the grease and what not.
    But I just wanted to thank the wonderfull town of North Little Rock for giving me the opportunity to eat at a waffle house.
    Friendly smiles were seen throughout the place and everyone was glad we came.
    Waffle house rocks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Megsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    BTW---this is Hanny, under my gf's new ID... shhh.... no one is supposed to know!

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Of course there are smiles all around....all the employees know what they just did to your waffles for being a smartass to the waitress

    ...and for being the 'tip nazi' on your previous visit.

    <font color="#ac0000" size="1">[ March 14, 2003 01:58 PM: Message edited by: TastinGood ]</font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wtf are you calling a tip nazi???

    you gave the girl at TIAS $6 on $50 [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    you barely give more than 10% [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    i do not like that at all

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    EH HEM...
    number 1. you have never been a waitress, i've dated two, both of whom say they rarely got over 5 dollars for a tip, unless it was a large party of people. Especially at restaurants such as Tia's.... SO, it's actually a LARGE tip that Jason left on the meal. Because waitress' don't actually look at the bill, they look at how many people they have to deal with. (both agree to this).
    number 2. I didn't see you offering up any tip money... he left a WONDERFULL tip.
    number 3. did you pay for the meal? :>

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    btw... i AM the tip nazi. I've never EVER left a 6 dollar tip... EVER... not even when I had 50 dollar meals...
    *shrugs*

  7. #7
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Looking back on it, the tip should have been a bit larger.

    The Mr. Pibb was excellent, the chips were refreshed in a reasonable time slot and the food was delivered to us in a very quick amount of time.

    She was courteous and polite and offered service with a smile.

    And why would Shatzy leave a tip? It is not her place to leave one. AND she only had chips and a cola.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    The fact remains, the tip was good, ANY waitress *outside the ones at HUGE high dollar clubs wehre 20's are common, which that place was not* will tell you, your tip was more than enough.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you're right, hanny...

    i should have not said a damn thing [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    no no, you can say what you please, but it's true.... i am a tip nazi!
    i need help *sobs*
    PLEASE....
    I.... my small tips, and constant talk about "no tip for you" dont you see? they're cries for help!
    I....... i'm afraid... cuz... i can't do math... *sobs more*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •